RTK/GPS Inject - F9P Autotoconfig making permanent settings on network shared G

HI, im building a GPS base station for our mower project. The base station doubles as a nice portable RTK accurate survey device for mapping applications including future paddock boundaries and a few other projects. I have an ArduSimpleRtk2B F9P gps connected to an ESP-Link - which is now working well and reliably. Mission Planner connects via TCP and port 23 allowing Surveys etc

Problem : The Mission Planner autoconfigure script sets baud to 460800 and reconfigures the F9P in a way which works for MP but any subsequent app access fails, the autoconfig changes survive a gps reboot, so any other network access of the GPS gets no more NMEA etc. The Baud rate is no problem, but the other changes kill other NMEA apps, eg GNSS Commander, SW Maps, Mock GPS etc.

The ESP-link is wired to UART-1

Resending the default configuration file from Ardusimple via U-Center brings the unit back on line for the other apps (reenables NMEA etc).

Is there a way of returning the F9P to its previous config (even with a reboot) after MP has done its survey ? - eg having the autoconfig change the current settings…

Thanks in advance.

Just use uCenter for the survey and uncheck the auto-configure option from MP.

1 Like

perfect. too easy :slight_smile: It suggests i can use the uCenter surveys from mission planner.
I guess the other thing is to just reload the configs from uCenter once surveys are completed, which wont be often i assume. Chz.