RTK/GPS Inject Emlid reach not receiving corrections

Hi everyone; I’m new to the forum so please let me know if this is the proper place to ask this question, and if there’s any additional information I need to add. I’m using ArduRover V4.2.3 and two Emlid Reach modules to try and set up an RTK system. I’ve followed the steps shown in this tutorial: ArduPilot Integration | RTK Modules.

I have it working where I can connect my GCS laptop to receive corrections from the base Emlid through the RTK/GPS Inject tab in Mission Planner by connecting Mission Planner to the TCP Server where the Emlid is sending corrections. I can see these corrections coming through in Mission Planner (photo below shows this). My problem is that when I connect to the rover’s Emlid GPS through Emlid Flow, it shows that there are no corrections coming through to the Emlid module. In Mission Planner, it says that the GPS2 has a 3D fix, but not an rtk FLOAT/FIX solution. If I configure the rover’s Emlid module to receive corrections over the TCP server from the base Emlid, it receives corrections immediately, and in Mission Planner I can see that GPS2 has an rtk FLOAT solution.

I’ve changed all of the Pixhawk parameters as laid out in the linked tutorial to configure it to inject RTK corrections to the rover’s Emlid.

I’m wondering if anyone else has had this problem with trying to send RTK corrections over the telemetry radios, or has any thoughts on how to debug this? The goal is to be able to send the RTK corrections over the same telemetry radios used to talk to the Pixhawk from Mission Planner.