RSSI_RSSI_PIN_LOW parameter

Hi,
because my receiver shows RSSI voltage around 1.2V when the signal is weakest and 3.7V when strongest I would really appreciate using the parameter listed here (I hope it would solve this):
plane.ardupilot.com/wiki/ardupla … si_pin_low
However, the parameter is not present in MissionPlanner parameters list and couldn’t find it even in ArduPlane source code on GitHub.

So is it planned for some next release or is there any way I can use it right now on my APM?

Thanks!

This is new functionality that is only now making into beta builds - I wish that the documentation didn’t change until the code it had actually shipped, or at least that it told you what version it applied to, or that there was a beta documentation site and a release documentation site. You can find the relevant “Pull Request” here:

github.com/diydrones/ardupilot/pull/2770

The only place this code has shipped is ArduPlane 3.4 beta 2:

groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … Es0Ro0GeHs

It apparently won’t make it to ArduCopter until 3.4, which I think is tragically sad. Are you a Plane or Copter user?

I am Plane user. But I use APM so I hope this functionality will be supported on this board (there is a note this is the last release for APM) because there is only ArduPlane V3.3.1beta2 for APM at this time:
firmware.diydrones.com/Plane/bet … ersion.txt