Hey guys, I have a Arduplane-3.3.0 and I want to read RPM from a external sensor(AUXPIN) but that board doesn’t have the RPM parameter by default. Does anyone knows if I can do that?
Sim, actualiza o software para ArduPlane 3.9.8 e tenta outra vez
But even though the firmware is 3.3.0, canal I do that? The AUXPIN will work normally?
Tanto quanto eu sei o 3.3 ainda nao tem supporte para RPM. Mas eu posso estar enganado.
So I can’t do anything about that? Because I really need the RPM on my board, my team has a competition and the RPM is really important.
- backport the feature from the latest version,
- solve the possible conflicts,
- recompile the source code,
- debug, download to the board and test
- repeat steps 3 and 4 until it works.
update to 3.9.8 and get it working right away. It is your choice. Both solutions will get the job done.