Rover not finding waypoints

I’ve made several attempts to create a flash data log. I keep getting the message “no log to download”. Arghhh! Frustrating.

Dave,
How do you feel about this controller for rover use:
Matek Systems F765-WSE STM32F765VIh6 Flight Controller Built-in OSD for RC Airplane Fixed Wing Sale - Banggood USA-arrival notice-arrival notice

Will I be able to use Ardurover?
Thanks

I found this controller in the list of Ardupilot compatible hardware. So that part is okay.

Did you perform all the tuning steps? Is there a Sd card inserted?

You need to troubleshoot in Acro. If it won’t operate there if definitely won’t in Auto.

Yes, that FC is fine. Feature limited but probably no features you would use anyway.

This is a superior autopilot, compatible with the firmware, and you won’t have to wait for BangGood shipping:

If you can afford a slightly larger footprint, this is the same basic autopilot in a slightly bigger form factor that might be easier to work with:

1 Like

After listening here and reading as much info as I could find, I made the decision to purchase the Matek F765-WSE. It will arrive this Monday. I’ll probably need help on the Ardurover setup , which I hope you will give me. I really like the built-in OSD and power distribution board features. The SD card is another plus.

For the benefit of those following along, Matek’s H743 boards have a 480MHz processor - over double the speed of the F765 offerings, along with all the same basic features, an additional full UART, and one more PWM output, all at nearly identical cost.

Perhaps there is a reason to use the F765 over the H743 boards, but I’m not seeing the use case.

@richardfast, I’m not disparaging your decision, as I know a lot of hardware is out of stock and shipping lag times are bad lately. Of course you can ask for setup help here when it arrives. Be sure to read all of Matek’s own notes along with ArduPilot’s wiki.

Yes, thank you. I look forward to your help in getting my rover operational.

And lets not forget the CANbus!