Rover-4.4.0-beta4 has been released for beta testing and can be installed using MP or QGC’s beta firmwares links or alternatively it can be manually downloaded from firmware.ardupilot.org.
Changes vs the previous beta are in the release-notes and copied below:
- Autopilots specific changes
- Diatone-Mamba-MK4-H743v2 uses SPL06 baro (was DPS280)
- DMA for I2C disabled on F7 and H7 boards
- Foxeer H743v1 default serial protocol config fixes
- HeeWing-F405 and F405v2 support
- iFlight BlitzF7 support
- Rover specific enhancements
- QuikTune Lua script
- Circle mode safety improvements including handling when CIRC_SPEED set too high
- Velocity controller I-term build-up avoided when steering reaches limits
- Bug fixes
- BLHeli returns battery status requested via MSP (avoids hang when using esc-configurator)
- CRSFv3 rescans at baudrates to avoid RX loss
- EK3_ABIAS_P_NSE param range fix
- Scripting restart memory corruption bug fixed
- Siyi A8/ZR10 driver fix to avoid crash if serial port not configured
Beta testing seems to be going well but there will most likely be one more beta to improve S-Curves path planning so that it takes into account the vehicle’s minimum turn radius.
All feedback is greatly appreciated!