Rover-4.4.0-beta3 has been released for beta testing and can be installed using Mission Planner or QGC’s beta firmwares link. Alternatively it can be directly downloaded from firmware.ardupilot.org.
Changes vs -beta2 are in the release-notes and copied below.
- Autopilots specific changes
- Holybro KakuteH7-Wing support
- JFB100 external watchdog GPIO support added
- Pixhawk1-bdshot support
- Pixhawk6X-bdshot support
- SpeedyBeeF4 loses bdshot support
- Device drivers
- added LP5562 I2C LED driver
- added IS31FL3195 LED driver
- Circle mode accuracy improvement
- Camera and Gimbal related changes
- DO_SET_ROI_NONE command support added
- Bug fixes
- ADSB sensor loss of transceiver message less spammy
- EKF vertical velocity reset fixed on loss of GPS
- GPS pre-arm failure message clarified
- SERVOx_PROTOCOL “SToRM32 Gimbal Serial” value renamed to “Gimbal” because also used by Siyi
- SERIALx_OPTION “Swap” renamed to “SwapTXRX” for clarity
- SBF GPS ellipsoid height fixed
- Scripting restart memory corruption bug fixed
- Ublox M10S GPS auto configuration fixed
By the way, there are a number of improvements coming in the next beta (-beta4) that should help with the issues with navigation … hopefully they will be enough to allow us to release 4.4 as the stable version.