Rover-4.1.5 released!

Rover-4.1.5 has been released as the official/stable version and can be installed using your favourite ground station (MP, QGC, etc) or downloaded directly from firmware.ardupilot.org.

This is a relatively small release with just one change listed below (and also in the ReleaseNotes):

Changes from 4.1.4

1. Revert SBUS RC frame gap change from 4.1.4

Thanks and enjoy!

2 Likes

@He202112,

Any chance you have a log of this happening? I can’t think of any cases where there is a block of the vehicle getting into Manual mode.

Re the “long time for the controller to start normally” I think this is the issue. We have a wiki page here which describes how you can partially get around this problem.

I’m sorry! I didn’t express it clearly, what I want to express is that after the boat is automatically sailed, MIS_DONE_BEHAVE 0:Hold 1:Loiter 2:Acro. There is no manual mode for this parameter setting, and I feel it is inconvenient to use.
The boat will sway with the undulations of the water surface in the water, and when the power is turned on again, the start-up time of the controller will be longer than that on the flat ground. I have turned off all the parameters for unlocking and checking. ARMING_CHECK is 0.
The log records the next test export upload.
Thank you for your reply!

@He202112,

It looks like MIS_DONE_BEHAVE = 3 (Manual) exists in Rover-4.1 (and higher). I’m not sure why you’re not seeing this parameter option but if you’re using MP it has an option to refresh the parameter descriptions on the SETUP > Advanced page (look for the “Param gen” button).

V5 nano controller, burn 4.1.2 and 4.1.5 stable version, there are only 3 options for MIS_DONE_BEHAVE parameter, and there is no manual mode 0:Hold 1:Loiter 2:Acro, and there is no manual mode in advanced parameter settings.
I don’t know what caused my upload log record to fail

@He202112,

Re the MIS_DONE_BEHAVE, you can just set the parameter to 3 using the full parameter list (or ful parameter tree) screen. I’m not sure what the issue is with the ground station not display all the available values but I think it is a ground station software issue not a flight code issue.

OK, let me set the parameter to 3 to test the actual situation.
This is really a ground station software problem. In version 1.3.76, the third parameter can be displayed as manual mode.
Thank you for your reply!

1 Like