ROI and follow me

Hiya

So when buying the iris/pixhawk ROI and follow me were in the advertising.

Reading the forums it seems ROI is nor longer available (maybe til June?). Yet Ive seen videos of it working I think? Same with follow me.

Im in particularly keen to be able to have a second GPS on a moving base station that the Iris can follow at a set distance height, and always look at. (I saw My Geek Show, trent have similar in his video, where he had a USB GPS showing the base station car location , and the telemetry gps for the plane)

For a osX user with an iris. Is either of these currently available. for mission planner or apm planner or whatever.

Thanks all

-P

trent was using whats called guided mode. and will work on both plane and copter. on one of the many gcs’s

Hi.

That is not quite what I mean. The guided is fine…set “go to points etc”

What I mean is what trent says in this vid (this link shows the portion I mean)
yourepeat.com/watch/?v=SArvb … end_at=252

Its the ctrl -f to open the moving base/follow me option. (I have the same usb gps)

Trent is using Windows Mission Planner… am I correct in thinking it is different from the current osX APM planner? Are some of those features only in Windows Mission Planner?

Thanks!

-Paul

I cannot connect the same gps to my mission planner… what com port / baud rate / update rate are you guys doing?? inject GPS?

UGH!>!