Right Stick Unresponsive

Hello everyone I’ve posted this issues on a few different sites.

I have a brand new here link unit with orange cube.
I have calibrated radio and controls in;
Here link app
QGC app
Mission planner

After I take off I have no roll and pitch controls in any radio mode or flight mode.

I plug my air unit in load ardupilot MP and then my unit says I have roll and pitch controls (in mission planner, here link app, QGC) from my remote. I do have altitude and yaw controls along with my gimbal working perfectly assigned to other buttons.

I am trying to follow the first flight outline but I cannot set trims automatically if I can’t even fly my drone in every axis.

Could someone please help me fix this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone I’ve posted this issues on a few different sites.

I have a brand new here link unit with orange cube.
I have calibrated radio and controls in;
Here link app (including SBUS MODE 2)
QGC app
Mission planner

After I take off I have no roll and pitch controls in any radio mode or flight mode

I plug my air unit in load ardupilot MP and then my unit says I have roll and pitch controls (in mission planner, here link app, QGC) from my remote. I do have altitude and yaw controls along with my gimbal working perfectly assigned to other buttons.

I am trying to follow the first flight outline but I cannot set trims automatically if I can’t even fly my drone in every axis.

Could someone please help me fix this issue?
Log for first flight: https://filebin.net/8r7zh53zbxrsuktt

I have tried doing a full reset of everything
Tried Simple/Super Simple
Different controller modes

Thanks in advance!

Looking at the log you posted, you were only ever in GUIDED mode. This mode doesn’t take in stick controls. Try using STABILISE mode instead.

Hey stephendade,

I crashed when I put it in stabilize

Logs: Filebin | lftd4vi3074caeco

There’s 2 logs there. In both cases you were in GUIDED mode for the flights. Can’t see any evidence of a crash - no rapid changes in roll, pitch or altitude.

EDIT:
You were in STABILIZE for the last 2 seconds of the flight. Can’t see much happening in the log at that time. Are you able to describe what happened?

When you switched to Stabilize the Throttle was low. Motors stopped, Rapid Return To Earth Mode.

I am using a herelink controller and air unit as far as im concerned the only way you can not take off in guided mode is if you do a controller mod both left and right stick spring back to centers. When I touch Takeoff on my screen it gives me a desired altitude which I can change at anytime during my flight no issues there. I followed every step in https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/tuning-process-instructions.html for 15 inch props shame on me right decided to start with a tarot 960…
anyways this new log

False crash didn’t leave ground too little predefined take off a ALT

First takeoff 5 feet ish everythings fine switch to ATL HOLD drone slowly starts to fall to ground then I caught it with my hand and disarmed after a few seconds of screwing around.
Second takeoff 4 feet ish everythings fine switch to STABLIZE drone falls quickly catch drone with hand place on ground.

Log: https://filebin.net/1uw6wbd6bml6zfzg