RFD900x Configuration and tests with multiple radios

It’s been a long time!
I gave the parameter configuration above already! Please check RFDesign’s manuals.

Hi all, can you help me figure out how to connect two GCS to one AV since i want to carry out a mission from point A(takeoff) to B(landing) using one AV and two GCS using RFD868x,
i tried with uploading(https://RFD900ux2-MultipointRelease_V3.00MP.gbl) or is there any other firmware.
i have tried all the possible methods as much as possible. kindly help me,I am open to any advices which may result in better performances.
Thanks in advance

Hi
Try set the radio on the aircraft as the master node, and the others as slaves.

I configured all nodes , green led is solid and red led is blinking of all nodes but when I am trying to connect with drone I am getting this issue “No Mavlink Heartbeat Packets where read this port -Verify Baud Rate and setup mission planner waits for 2 valid heartbeat packets before connecting”.
Can anyone help me to solve this issue please ?

Hello sy4515,
You say that you have all the nodes configured, I want to think that in your network there is one that is the master?
Can you give us some more information?
How many components do you have in your network?
Can you give us a screenshot of the parameters of the master and a node?
Thank you.

@Luar I am using 3 nodes, one is master nodes and another two is air module I followed the manual for multiple point.

to set the master node use terminal AT command

Ex= AT&M0=0,3 (3 total nodes in network)

3= 1 master node + 2 air module nodes

• ATS24=1(node Id)
  • ATS25=255(Destination Id)
  • ATS26=1(Net Count)

Ex:

ATS2=224

AT&W

ATZ

Settings as for single network with the following exceptions

NodeID 1 (Master aka ) Parameter Value

• S25 255
  • S13 0

NodeID 2 (aka GCS) Parameter Value

• S25 255

NodeID 3 (aka Vehicle1) Parameter Value

• S25 1

NodeID 4 (aka Vehicle2) Parameter Value

• S25 2

follow these steps, if you are getting any issue then Please let me know,

I have no screenshot, So sorry for that.

Hello sy 4151,
It seems that you are giving us examples from the manual, with this type of information it will be impossible for us to help you.

Regards,

Raúl

first one is to set the master node with 3 nodes.