RFD900x - Can't load settings with Sik Radio in MP

I have 2 RFD900x radios (fw version 3.57) that can connect to each other. I am also able load/save settings with RFDTools.
Issue: when I try to load settings in MP, (while NOT connected), this is what I get →

Radio is wired to Matek H743 to SERIAL2 (UART 1). Four wires -
Pin 2 < GND from FC
Pin 4 < 4.5V from FC
Pin 7 <TX from FC
Pin 9 < RX from FC
Parameters:
SERIAL2_BAUD,115
SERIAL2_OPTIONS,0
SERIAL2_PROTOCOL,2
SR2_ADSB,5
SR2_EXT_STAT,1
SR2_EXTRA1,1
SR2_EXTRA2,1
SR2_EXTRA3,1
SR2_PARAMS,10
SR2_POSITION,1
BRD_SER1_RTSCTS,0

Any ideas what could be causing this? I initially wired it to SERIAL1 - same result. PS: I noticed there is no parameter BRD_SER2_RTSCTS in my parameter list - not sure that’s normal.

Thanks.

on the plane side it should be
SERIAL2_BAUD,57
SERIAL2_OPTIONS,0
SERIAL2_PROTOCOL,2

what are you using on the ground side FTDI ?

if you are it should be mission planer set to 57600 as well

Many thanks @yak-54 … it worked! I had to change the baudrate on the radios using RFD900 Tools to 57600, then set it to same value in MP as you suggested. So, apparently, I can’t use higher than 57600 on these RFD900x?

The BRD_SER2_RTSCTS is only available for serial ports (2 in this case) that have the RTS/CTS connections.

I always use higher than 56k
You have to set the radios, the serial ports and MissionPlanner all to 115k baud.

I have:
Baud 115
Air Speed 200
Max Window 80
RTS/CTS off
ECC off

I even have a couple of old 433MHz 3DR radios using those same settings, with firmware updates and settings changes all done in MissionPlanner. I cant say what range they would get, but I only use them for short range testing.

EDIT:
and I set the serial port in Windows device manager to 115k too but this is not critical.
Software like MissionPlanner can set whatever speed it needs.

Thanks for the clarification, Shawn. I"ll try those settings.