RFD900ux extremely slow connection or doesn't connect with MP, works with QGC

This is my first time using the RFD900ux. I’ve used the RFD900 many times in the past.

This build is using a Pixhawk 6x, and the RFD is connected to serial 2, and set to mavlink2. I’ve also tried mavlink1, same result.

Problem - Takes many attempts to connect in MP, and when it does, params are extremely slow to download.

This does not seem to be an issue with QGC. I tested the radio with another FC I had, the Pixhawk 5x with stock params, and it worked flawlessly.

Here are the params I’m currently using. I’m on the latest stable firmware, and I’ve tried both the beta MP and stable MP.
m1200.param (18.9 KB)