Requests for osX version

Hi

not a big deal at all but 2 things, regarding the google map view

1. Using the macbook touch pad, to zoom in and out is almost impossible it is hyper sensitive. Using a mouse in the field is sometimes a bit awkward. Is there a way to adjust this sensitivity or any hot key for the zoom. The scroll bar on the side doesnt always behave well

2. Could in the corner of the google view show the current zoom level. THis would help get an idea of level of caching would be useful.
    Speaking of caching, in another thread Ive asked this also: where do the cached maps go…and does installing a new version of APM:planner erase the cached maps? And how does it manage disk space for them. I want to make sure it has pletny of disk space so they dont overwrite or get deleted.

Thanks heaps for the great program and tools!!

-Paul

I agree. It’s so hyper sensitive it’s practically useless.

I’ve been investigating a fix. The issue is that on OSX Apple devices seem to have more resolution per mouse event. Microsoft devices, seem to have less. If you use a Microsoft mouse, it works well. An apple mouse and it’s really sensitive.

I’ll get a fix in that works across platform soon. In the meantime, you can drag the scroll bar on the left, as that is a little easier.

I was also thinking of a feature that locks the zoom, as this might be useful?

Thanks Bill

easiest in my opinion is a hotkey that zooms in and out. If thinking of a web browser maybe ctrl/- ctrl/+ or somrthign liek that.
That way its isntant and clean.

I have problems with the scroll bar also.

Locking would be good. And seeing the zoom level number in the corner would be kool too.

Thanks!!

-P

I have fixed the initial problem of the scrollwheel and slider being too sensitive and added zoom level indicator.

I’ll raise a feature enhancement to add the +/- buttons, as that would be also a good idea (and better than the slider as you don’t need to move the pointer so far)

see builds firmware.diydrones.com/Tools/APM … gef206c3_* and newer to test