Hop Flyt is actively seeking a flight controls engineer to help us develop our eVTOL technology. This position requires familiarity with aerodynamics and programming in python and C++, although some training will be provided.
- Actively engaging with engineers to optimize experimental flight systems
- Programming with Ardupilot, C++/Python
- Maintain and operate flight controllers
- Perform tests, conduct measurements, and update control systems
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be a certificated remote pilot (Part 107 certificate)
- Experience operating sub scale unmanned aircraft (eVTOL preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Understanding of robotics hardware
- 2+ years remote piloting experience
Please contact me with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.