Remote control cannot be input during obstacle avoidance

I installed an ultrasonic obstacle avoidance in the front and back of my F450, I set the obstacle avoidance distance to 3 meters, when I push the pitch rocker he will stop at about 2 meters, but the problem is that sometimes he seems to refuse my remote control input within the obstacle avoidance range, I can’t go forward or back.the remote control roll pushes the drone full or keeps it leve, It seems that there are obstacle avoidance modules installed on the left and right sides, but I only installed two in the front and the back, may I ask why

As described in the documentation ArduCopter won’t slide towards the side without a rangefinder, check you rangefinder orientation parameters

Yes, I read the document, when there is no rangefinder left and right, he will copy the rangefinder data before and after to form a circle, so I cannot control the left and right movement through the remote control, I tried to modify the simple obstacle avoidance code to set the left and right fence farther away

And did the control work with stock Ardupilot?