Region of Interest with Gimbal (stick position mode)

I noticed something that I believe is a bug in ArduCopter 3.2-rc3:

Test-Setup

• IRIS with Tarot T2-D Gimbal setup for (stick position mode). This is the default setup
  • Channel 6 (Dial) is setup to change the tilt position, based on absolute location
    (Dial all the way to the left, camera facing straight; Dial all the way to the right, camera facing down)

Expected behavior

• Fly auto mission with Region of Interest (ROI) defined
  • During mission, quad should point camera (via Gimbal tilt and vehicle yaw) towards the ROI
  • At the end of the mission, the Gimbal tilt should return to the position matching the channel 6 stick position

Observed behavior

• Fly auto mission with Region of Interest (ROI) defined
  • During mission, quad does point camera (via Gimbal tilt and vehicle yaw) towards the ROI
  • At the end of the mission, the Gimbal remains in this final position and does not return to the position matching the channel 6 stick position. Moving the channel 6 dial will also not re-position the gimbal tilt to match the stick position.

I really wish we could get some help on this. I’m having the same problem except mine does that in Follow Me mode. If I change the height value, I expect the gimbal to rotate in order to keep me in frame, it does but when I bring the height back down, the gimbal stays in the looking down position even after I flick into Stabilize mode and at that point my slider that I use on my radio to control pith of the gimabl doesn’t do anything. I assume it would do the same thing in ROI mode. I also should mention that I’m not using a Tarot gimbal but I have done the bench test where you trick the Pixhawk to make it think it has flown up and my gimbal would tilt correctly with that test.