Components used:
Pixhawk 2.4.8
GPS Module M8N
Receiver FS iA 10B
Transmitter FS i6X
Telemetry 915 mHz
BEC 5V5A
Servo SG90

I have incorporated an arming plug between by Pixhawk and Battery via Power Module. I have an additional battery connected via the BEC on the 6th channel of AUX OUTPUT. Instead of drawing power from the main battery connected via the Power Module, my Pixhawk is being powered by the battery connected via the BEC. What could be the issue?
Is there any other way we could incorporate the arming plug?

Hello @Kashish_Mamania, I think you must more describe what you want to do or what you want to ask.
The powerlines of the outputs are all connected to the internal power line of the pixhawk so it is clear if you connect a power source to one of these outputs that by this the pixhawk is powered from reverse.

1 Like

I want to make a kill switch for the Pixhawk, and the battery via BEC is to power the servo.
I want to place the kill switch between the power module and the battery connecting to the Pixhawk and the Pixhawk should not be powered by the battery connected via BEC.

1. Pixhawk 2.4.8 does not exist; it is an umbrella name for cheap Chinese clones with different but always budget circuitry. Most importantly, the power management of the real Pixhawk is missing.
  2. Because the schematic is unknown, you don’t know how the power from the servo rail and the power connector is related.

You can built your own external servo power rail if you only connect servo’s signal and GND to the pixhawk and servo’s Vcc and GND to the output of the Servo BEC