Receiver and PPM Encoder connections

No, should i ? They only feed +5V right ? Is that bad ?

So i did a lot of test with the “motor test function” not they are all working with the test function

First: motors are all working (when i cross the connections they do at least)
Second:
Only 1 out of 4 skywalker ESC’s are working [no idea how or when they broke?]
all 4 simonks ESC’s are working

I swapped all skywalker ESC’s back to simonks ones
But still can’t control them with the transmitter.

Yes you should remove them all except for 1. Else you risk your ESC’s.

What does this mean? Note they are working? Not working?

As I said there is no “cross connection” it doesn’t matter how you wire them for operation, only for direction and then it’s switch any 2 to change that.

I would guess you entered configuration mode when fiddling with calibration and set something wrong. It’s easy to do with those old tech ESC’s.

Here is the manual:
HW-SM003DUL-V2-SkyWalker-20150512.pdf (512.6 KB)

Everything is working, but at the same time doesn’t.

The last youtube video i shared explains the situation.

The motors don’t spin when i connect them strait, only works when i cross the wires.

I won’t use skywalker even if they worked, they are just 30 amps, and i need 40 amps which are simonks.

Right now motor test function makes the motors spin, but that is all, i can’t get them to work with transmitter.

This cannot be the problem man. It’s basic Brushless DC Motor operation. If this is true then how will you reverse the motor directions if required on a SimonK firmware ESC? Had you bought Modern tech BLHeli_32 ESC’s this is trivial using an application.

In that video it’s not clear how you are trying to Arm. It’s Low Throttle Right Rudder.

Maybe these help.

I pull the left and right stick to bottom right corner.

Configured Flight Modes don’t tell my anything useful.

So you have a Mode 1 radio?

I don’t know what mode 1 radio is ?
My hobby shop told me to “pull the sticks to the bottom right” to arm the motors
i copied the mission planner “flight mode” settings from this video

Google “Arducopter Arming” and select the 1St link. You will find what I have already said about how to Arm.

I think your local hobby shop is clueless when it comes to Ardupilot.