Readytosky opto ESC callibration

Can anyone suggest the procedure to throttle callibrate the Readytosky 30A opto ESCs to the dji 920KV motor .

It’s waste of time until you replace the motors.
But the Semi-Automatic method is decribed here ESC cal
You should really read the documentation. You have been spinning your wheels for months.

I suggest calibrating it like any other ESC. Documentation is your biggest friend.

Actually , we are making the drone for the very first time & we don’t have any type of support or guidance. I followed the same steps given in this documentation , still the throttle is not calibrating.

Sir, this dji opto esc is not calibrating by same procedure like other escs. Can you please provide the documentation of readytosky 30A esc throttle calibration.

Explain exactly which steps you did.

And Explain exactly why you think it is not working

You said it was a Readytosky ESC. Which is it?

Yes that is readytosky 30A opto esc.

Yes sir, I did the all the steps given in the semi automatic method for esc calibration. It is not working because on giving the throttle, all the motors are not rotating with same rpm & also motors were rotating from the half of the max throttle value.

How does it perform when running Motor Test (props off) in Mission Planner at various throttle percentage?

You are really wasting your time with this craft as you said it was configured. What’s the point in continuing until the thrust/weight issue is resolved? If you are challenging this assertion, which is fine, what evidense do you have that it’s wrong?

If your drone is in any altitude-controlled mode, the throttle only works from half-way up.
Until it learns hover throttle, try Stabilize, it will act in the lower 50% of the throttle.
Having uneven RPM is normal, as its first tendency is to level itself, and the motor that’s lower (not discernible by eyesight, but measured by the digital gyroscope) will start spinning faster.