RE: Getting the BBBlue Connected to Mission Planner/Linux Hardware with ArduCopter 3.6

Hello,

I have Mission Planner on a Win 10 machine. I have a BBBlue w/ ArduCopter 3.6 on it. The BBBlue is a Linux Machine.

I am receiving some print statements on my console via PuTTY but I cannot connect to Mission Planner yet.

MPU: temp reset IMU[0] 9171 -13021

The above code is my print statement that prints to the console on PuTTY.

Seth

P.S. I have tried manually connecting via sudo ./arducopter -A MyIPaddress:14550. This command only inflates the MPU warning from above, i.e. which I think is just the ArduPilot software working. Still, connecting to Mission Planner has been void. I tried a com port and a baud rate. I tried w/ my receiver, i.e. X8R from FrSky. No connections yet. Please send guidance.

check the windows firewall, and allow MP. it might be blocking the udp packets to your pc on port 14550.

Hello,

Okay! I will check Windows firewall. I will allow MP to pass the firewall. Thank you.

Seth

@Michael_Oborne,

Sir, that was not it. I did have to enable, via the firewall, MP on my Win 10 machine. I first allowed all ports and then I tried to only allow port 14550.

I received some errors while connecting. I will try to reproduce those same errors and report here if you are already familiar w/ the errors I am receiving.

Seth

P.S. I think I may have gotten signed in on MP w/ SITL. I think this is all I needed. I will check.