RC transmitter not detected in RC Calibration

I’ve been attempting to make and autonomous boat using ArduRover on MissionPlanner. My hardware is the following: Spektrum DX6e transmitter, Spektrum AR6610t receiver, a Holybro Pixhawk 4 flight controller. I’m able to bind the transmitter to the receiver and control several Servo’s (connected directly to the receiver) so I know the transmitter and receiver work. When i connect the receiver to the DSM/SBUS RC port on the pixhawk, power everything up and connect the pixhawk to mission planner via usb, the transmitter is not detected in RC calibration and the bars don’t become green. Can anyone help me figure out what’s going on and possibly help me fix this issue?

I’ve read that it might have to do with the DSM frecuency of the transmitter being limited to 22ms and not 11ms, but I don’t know if that is the actual problem or how to fix it because the discussions become too technical and I’m only a novice. Any help would be apprectiated, thanks!!

This is an SRXL2 receiver. You should attach the SRXL2 in (pin 1 it looks like) to a UART on your flight controller and configure it for SRXL2. This will only work on ArduRover 4.1.