RC-MAP function is working?

We want to use for programming an old JR radio that doesn’t has imput channel selection, we try 2.77 and 2.78; can you give us any help please. :smiley:

Another idea to change the input channels from the APM?, from the radio it’s not possible

If its not PPM just move the cables around until they are in the correct input?

The problem is that we are just using ppm.

For the moment we are going to try like that, Thank’s Gary :smiley:

I went back to try on my sw with apm 1.0 ppm and even change “RCMAP_PITCH, RCMAP_ROLL, RCMAP_THROTTLE and RCMAP_YAW” does not change the order of the channels at the input.

apm 2.77

thank

[quote=“martinlere”]I went back to try on my sw with apm 1.0 ppm and even change “RCMAP_PITCH, RCMAP_ROLL, RCMAP_THROTTLE and RCMAP_YAW” does not change the order of the channels at the input.
[/quote]
I’ve just tested RCMAP_* and they do work. What did you set them to, and how did you test if it is working?
Note that on plane if you set RCMAP_THROTTLE to 1 then that changes both the input channel and the output channel for throttle to 1. So you have to make sure it is wired correctly.
Cheers, Tridge

hi Tridge
I did not know I had to also change the output. I looked on the tab “Radio Calibration” and there is nothing modified. Now I understand how it works. Although I think the bug is in “Radio Calibration”

@Tridge I know not your department but I think the radio setup page could be better in mission planners both.

Its not very clear, an image of a TX with the sticks animated in it would make each action clearer.

It would be worth mentioning to MichaelO.
Ideally it would also look at the RCMAP_* settings and mark the channels with their current use.
I don’t use MissionPlanner myself (I use mavproxy on Linux), so I’m definitely not the one to follow up with Michael on this :slight_smile:
Cheers, Tridge

Tridge thank you very much, I went ahead with the excellent work you are doing!

Martin Lere
from Mar del Plata , Argentina