RC failsafe near crash

Near miss today when the aircraft lost the RC briefly while executing a Qland command. Because we have stick mixing enabled, and all the channels dropped to zero, this commanded a hard yaw, roll, and pitch to the extreme limits for a brief period before it luckily regained the RC signal and recovered after less than a second.

The failsafe for a ch3 drop was not set. Can I set this to less than 1 sec, which the documentation says is the min value? This all happened in less than a second and it nearly wrecked my bird.

It also seems we need some specific Qplane FS actions, since switching to FBWA, or circle wouldn’t really help me here. Also, all other modes, if switched to, would immediately start a descent based on a zero throttle input, and that could be bad in some circumstances.

Also, the fact that we have stick mixing on means that even in auto flight, this would be bad, and so a continue command wouldn’t work either. We need a way to disable stick mixing as a part of the short FS action, or just as a part of the stick mixing control input when the input drops below a threshold.