RC configuration

I’m having issues when trying to setup the RC transmitter, please watch the video and tell me what I’m doing wrong. I assume that when reversing the throttle input both skids should invert the movement and not only 1…

Check your parameter RC1_TRIM and RC3_TRIM. They should be about 1500.
Sorry i watch the video again and i think you just need Adjusting left motor steering. The adjustment depends on your motor type, ac motor or dc motor

DC motor, how to adjust?

Usually you need to switch the motor’s positive and negative…

Isn’t it the same than setting rcservooutreverse=1?

Having kind the same issue when trying to reverse the roll channel, only affects one track. I am unable to drive in auto or steering mode.

I have a try just now and it seems to work. I try to set the parameter SERVO1_REVERSED to 1 and get the expected results.
I have not used this parameter before,so I can only try welding again…

Do the normal RC calibration with the Missionplanner GUI, but use the “full parameter list” for further setup. Rover 3.2 has many changes and they might not be fully supported by the GUI part of MP yet.

Maybe i did not explain myself correctly, y have been using previous releases succesfully, but I think that there is a bug (maybe not, but I think it is!) when trying to reverse Throttle or Roll, it only reverses one servo, not both skids. maybe something related to “rc config tab reverse function” only having effect to normal steering vehicles, not to “tank style” rovers.

I think there is a bug in the mission planner’s RC calibration screen. I think we should remove those check boxes from that screen and instead ask people to do the reversing in the transmitter.

EDIT: here is the link to the issue I’ve raised to fix the mission planner: https://github.com/ArduPilot/MissionPlanner/issues/1701