Servers by jDrones

Raw Data Screen in Mission Planner

(Ronald Pandolfi) #1

While carrying a laptop and ardupilot flight stack through a double door, I tripped and nearly fell on my head. In recovering I pressed some random keystrokes that exposed a window in Mission Planner I had never before seen. It was called Raw Data and included a set of interesting gauges displaying raw data from the flight controller. I was not able to replicate the event, so please respond if you know the proper keystrokes to open this window.

(cbrk1) #2

Try the tuning checkbox on the main flight data screen (at the bottom of the map).

(Olivier Brousse) #3

The chart that appears can also be double clicked. This results in a detachable window where parameters to be live charted can be selected.

(Ronald Pandolfi) #4

I am familiar with the tuning window. What appeared during my fall was a screen that included several gauges and a title “Raw Data.”

(anon67614380) #5

Than probably you need to trip and nearly fall on your head to activate, but please remember to do it trough a double door or it won’t work :slight_smile:

(Kenny Trussell) #6

I am all bruised up from repeatedly trying to open the Raw Data page with no success! :slight_smile: Seriously, I am following this thread in hopes of discovering some new gem in MP.

(Nikita) #7

Maybe You mean mavlink inspector

Press Control+F for Temp window and click on mavlink inspector.

(Ronald Pandolfi) #8

Not the exact screen but definitely on the right track. I tried a bunch of Control+ sequences and discovered other screens. My guess is Michael has a few that none of us have discovered.

(Luke Horwood) #9

Hi Ronald,

Could you be talking about the “Raw Sensor” window. You can bring it up by clicking on the “Raw Sensor View” button in the Actions tab.

(Ronald Pandolfi) #10

Yes! That is the screen. I must have clicked on it with my nose as I fell on the floor. Thanks so much. My staff was starting to think I must have suffered a concussion and dreamt about the screen.