Radiolink R9DS Receiver with PixHawk 6c mini and Ardupilot?

Hi! I have already purchased a Radiolink AT9S controller and R9DS receiver, but now I am looking to add a flight controller into my system. I understand that Radiolink makes its own flight controllers, but they are not compatible with ArduPilot, which is what I would like to use so that I can experiment with the blimp documentation/features. Does anyone know if there are flight controllers that are compatible with both ArduPilot and the Radiolink receiver? I’ve looked at the PixHawk 6c Mini, but can’t figure out if it is compatible or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Looks like the Receiver has Sbus out. All supported Flight Controllers will work with that protocol.

Okay, thank you! Do you know anything about telemetry with the PixHawk 6c mini? From what I’ve gathered, the R9DS only works with a PRM03 or 01 telemetry unit, but the PixHawk only works with the Holybro telemetry units. Do you know if one of these will work? If I need both? And if so, if I am even able to connect both?

No idea. Radiolink is a bad actor with regards to Ardupilot. They have been in violation of ArduPilot’s GPLv3 license for years. Inquire with them for support.