Radio RC Control Question for rover

Hello. I’m Brian. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I’ve learned quite a bit searching and reading during my build.

I have a little mower I’ve built and im starting to get it into motion and I was hoping someone could help me out.

I have everything configured. It appears to check out. While I have my mower up on blocks I can get it to move forward, get it to turn a bit, but it will not go in reverse when I put the stick backwards on my turnigy transmitter.

In mission planner, on the radio calibration page, I can see my throttle stick have min of 980, mean 1200 and max 2000.

this is hard for me to explain, im new, so please dont roll your eyes too hard. im giving the best attempt i can.

without touching my throttle stick, is should be reporting to mission planner on the servo calibration screen as the mean, 1200. however, on the servo calibration page, without touching the stick, its showing 980, the min. on the servo calibration page, regardless of whether i move the throttle stick up or down, the value on the calibration page always goes up. it never goes down “reverse”. anyone know whats going on here?

i know im missing a key piece of information that would help me make sense of this, but ive tried all morning and ive not made much progress.

if you could lend me a hand. I would appreciate it.

If you need logs, videos or further settings please let me know and I will post them as well.

Hi, if I understand you correctly, you have:
1)without touching the knob you have 900
2) raising the knob 1200
3) lowering the knob also 1200
I also encountered this problem, I do not know the reason why it appears (on the forum people also did not help) .

you can try this

Enable disarmed logging by setting LOG_DISARMED to 1. Then restart the FC, Arm the vehicle, raise the throttle, disarm the vehicle. Then provide a link to the .bin log file created.

it worked for me completely removing the firmware from my device
If anyone has a smarter solution, ping me