Questions about vibration and wy my copter is really instable

hello,

im using a pixracer but i cannot get it to fly decent it keeps hopping around and not being stable, now i wondered about my vibrations if they are oke or not or if there might be other issues, the pixracer is mounted on m3 tape.

my build,
Robocat 270,
Original Pixracer No clone,
SN20a ESCS,
2400 Kv motors
5x4 3 blade props
bn-880 M8N GPS

Log File,
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=00806968136515275902

To get basic stabilty so you can then manually tune further set the Rate Roll/Pitch Filter parameters to 40hz and the D terms down to .001

This is where I had to start with a PixRacer on a 210 quad.

as leonard hall (developer) suggests for miniquads
set
INS_GYRO_FILTER,40
ATC_RAT_RLL_FILT,40 or 80
ATC_RAT_PIT_FILT,40

as our wiki says
set
ACCEL_Z_I, 0,5
ACCEL_Z_P, 0,25

set roll, pitch sensitivity to minimum

than
AUTOTUNE_AGGR,0.1
AUTOTUNE_MIN_D,0.0005

do autotune each axis seperatly

after everything will be fine

@sakirpolay
Hi,
How did you know I was just to get airborne with my robo 270 just upgraded to pixracer? :slight_smile:

I am getting a warning from QGC about the ACCEL_Z_P and AUTOTUNE_MIN_D values being out of range, and just wanted to check if they should be as you wrote?
Thx

also for me they said they were out of range, but copter will flew still have to do autotune to see if its better tho,
btw ive noticed that if i just change paramaters copter still fly like crap so i fully resetted everything removed al paramaters by installing plane and then copter again setted all parameters ran calibrations and settedup radio, after that it flies not oke but it flies well see after autotune

1 Like