Quanum nova misson planner 1.3.10 help please

Hi everyone,
I am new to quads and have the quanum nova in mode 2, I recently did the calibrations through mp, and I have a few questions if you could help :

1. when I did the radio calibration the two dials at the top did not work on screen the aux 1 &2 no movement came up how do I fix that
    2.since I have done the calibration it flys great, but for siome reason I cant unlock the motors now, usually I hold the throttle to the bottom left but it doesn’t work I have to turn the transmitter on and off and keep trying it
  2. how/where do I go so when the quads is doing tha waypoint misson it faces the way it is going?
  3. has any got any suggestions that I should do for the quad in the settings for the nova

thankyou again as I am new please add lots of details thankyou very much

Gainey,

I also have a Nova, The dials you refer too would need to be activated, I believe if you look in MP, at Full Settings menu, you will see RC_Channel(X), those would be your channel settings and I Believe would be 6 and 7, Unfortunately, the Stock Radio does not allow you to make the change at the radio side.  
  1. I’ve read quite a few complaints about the motor unlock issue, I’ve had it happen to me several times, the way I’ve been able to work around it is cycle the battery power (Plug and Unplug) I’m currently waiting for a receiver to get rid of the factory transmitter, I won’t say it’s trash, it works, but I already have a 9XR so for $25 bucks for the receiver, I can use a better radio.

Item 3. You want to go into MP, and make sure one of the available flight modes is Auto, Then you need to change the WP_Yaw_Behavior to (2), You can find that in the Full Params list.

Item 4. Yes, Crack that GPS cover on top and make sure the GPS chip is secure, Open the case of the Nova and make sure everything is tight, Make sure the flight controller is tight and make sure there are no pinched or poorly soldered wires. I’ve heard and have had many loose wire issues, I spent the better part of 4 hours re-soldering poorly soldered connections from the factory, found really bad pinched motor ESC wires, screwed down in between the top and bottom shell plates.

This Gents Site has a ton of useful info, The Cheerson CX-20 and Quanum Nova are the exact same machine so everything applies.
vimeo.com/97056189

Good Luck.