Quanum Nova/CX-20 Original firmware 3.1.2

I’ve accidentally upgraded my cx-20 into the new firmware 3.2.1. Hence, I assume I have overwritten the factory firmware into 3.2.1 and now I can no longer go into calibration mode via the transmitter (and the only way to do compass calibration now is via Mission Planner). Is there anything I could do to bring back that function. Perhaps reflash it with their original factory firmware (which I have no idea where to get it). In desperate need of help. :cry:

Same problem here !!! i can’t find the factory firmware for cx-20 opensource !

hi my name Robert please help me i have one drone quanum nova and i conected to Mission planner and i folow the instruction and i download the firmware in my dron and now my dron is not function always is siren and the red light is flasing always is not posible conect to sender i want instal the firmware from factory in my dron and eras this one from mission planner what can i do exactly ? regards Robert

hi you find the firmware from factory? because i have same problem thanks Robert

hi you find the firmware from factory? because i have same problem thanks Robert[/quote]
and this firmware is good? resolved this problem? i wantdownload where is posible?

see this YT video and read description for link to file Guys:slight_smile: