QuadPlane Rear Tilt Rotors tiltin Problem

Hello,

I am trying to configure a Quad Plane in Quad-X Frame type. All of the 4 motors will tilt. In Mission Planner I uploaded Plane 4.1.5 Official. After that these parameters I have changed :
ARMING_CHECK=0
Q_ENABLE = 1
Q_FRAME_CLASS=1
Q_FRAME_TYPE=1
Q_TILT_MASK=15
Q_TILT_TYPE=0
SERVO_9_FUNCTION=41
SERVO_10_FUNCTION=45

Normally when changing BETWEEN MANUAL and QSTABILIZE modes the front and rear motor should tilt. But when I control in SERVO Output screen in Mission Planner there is only PWM output in Channel 9 (Aux PIN 1).It means just the TiltMotorsFront function is working but TiltMotorsRear not. There is no PWM output on Channel 10.

Does anyone have any idea?I tried 2 different Pixhawks v2.4.8 and one Pixhawk Cube Orange. There is the same problem.
Thanks

Hey Furkan did you solve the problem. We have a same problem down here. Front servos working properly but the rear ones don’t

Same issue for me the TiltMotorsRear (45) is not working only the front (41) any update. i’m running the 4.2.3 on Mateksys f765

Q_ENABLE=1
Q_FRAME_CLASS=1
Q_FRAME_TYPE=0
Q_TILT_ENABLE=1
Q_TILT_MASK=8 => M4
Q_TILT_TYPE=0 => Continuous

someone solved this problem?

Regards

David

OK, I found it by myself.
This is when you set parameter Q_TILT_TYPE to “0” (Continous)
If you want to control the tilters seperatly you have to set Q_TILT_TYPE to “2” (Vercotred).
Works for me.

Regards

David

Hi everyone,
i thought I solved this by using the vectored yaw tilt type. And yes, all motors are tilting now as intended.
Now I am having the problem, that I can not yaw in QStabilize mode when hovering. The motors don’t change their rpm, when giving a yaw input.
Does anyone have any idea to solve this? Thank you already!
Frieder

Hi, I am facing similar problem. The front rotors are tilting properly but not the rear ones. At first I just used servo output ‘tilt front’ for the rear tilt with output reversed. But apparently the rear tilt is not reaching to its final position. First i though I can solve this by mechanical adjustment but NO.

Then I switch the the 'Q_TILT_TYPE ’ to 2, but i am not getting any output from the servos. The PWM value at setup → Servo for the rear tilt rotors are 1500.

Do you have any idea, for this problem?