Quadplane, delay throttle respond

My flying wing quad plane have a delay between stick movement and quad motors response in climb and descend but I´m lost which param tune this in quadplanes. pitch and roll params are Tridge Firefly ones and looks much better than standard ones for my Phantom wing.

Any help please.

I play with every throttle params that found but no results, disable hover learn but nothing, :frowning: , next round, calibrate Rc and esc again. Pitch and roll looks good with wind.

What mode are you in when you see this delay? I am wondering if you may have a delay due to the BARO sensor being enabled so you could try QSTABILIZE mode.

Can we see a plot of ThrOut in QTUNE as well? I cannot access Dropbox from work. :grinning:

Cheers!

Thank’s for response Greg, I notice in q stab and q hover, that the strange, it has delay to accelerate and delay to desaccelerate too, I have to switch to manual to quick stop motors on the floor, I have more experience with quadcopters than planes but never happens this to me, and esc are used and fly for long time in two quads without issues, perhaps a failed rc calibration? Im going to try again. Any other sugestion to try is welcome . I update firm to latest and repair power module reading too.