Quadcopter Motors

hello,

I tried a motor test in mission planner for a quadcopter i have sik v3 telemetry radio, pixhawk 6c and m10 gps with a mateksys optical flow. The motor test does not work and it just beeps and the motors do not work. Could anyone please help, not sure how to share parameter settings but if someone can guide me on that i can share it.

bump in case anyone is able to help.

İt’s generally about MOT_PWM_MIN value. You could try to set lower.

Hi Bukre,

I can try this. I did try setting it higher even upto 0.25 when the default value set was 0.15, nothing happened it just said command cant be done bu autopilot. Now I have not even changed any parameters and it says prearm: compass not healthy, EKF shows up in red and GPS: No fix comes up in red when that was just white before.

Have you done ESC calibration?
What type of ESC are you using?
Where are the ESCs connected to the FC?

for sharing parameters: go to “config” → “all parameters”, click “save to file” in the upper right corner, post that file.

that last comment sounds like you are doing it all in the wrong order. Read and follow the methodic tuning guide.

PS: bump your post after two days without reaction. Bumping after 20 minutes is rude.

1 Like

Hi Jan,

Yes esc calibration was done a while ago and done again on Friday. I need to mention, before it stopped working the motor test did used to work until it stopped again for whatever reason. The drone used to beep and the motors would kind of jerk/move when the drone used to beep as I believe the drone was just in idle mode for too long. Now the drone doesn’t beep and the motors don’t kind of move when the drone is kept idle for too long.

I’m using BLHeli S ESC 20A, forgotten how they are connected to the fc but beforehand the motor test did work fine and they have not changed.

CurrentParameterList.param (18.0 KB)

My apologies. As for the compass not healthy error, along with EKF beimg shown in red and the gps: no fix being shown in red i did change a parameter to test if the motor test did work, once it did not i changed it back so nothing was changed to cause these errors.