I have done just about everything I could find to get my quadcopter flying. It is now leaning right during take off, and flips, preventing take off.
Can someone please point out what I am missing or doing wrong?
- QAV500 V2 with 540mm Arms
- Lumenier FX4006-13 740kV Motors * Lumenier 30A ESC with SimonK Firmware
- Pixhawk FC with uBox GPS
- HQ 12x4.5 Props
I have already:
- Calibrated Pixhawk, including updating firmware, calibrating accelerometers, gyroscopes, RC controller, and selecting quad type/motor layout
- Pixhawk Motor tests * Calibrating ESCs
- Props are pushers for CW and pullers for CCW
- Checked rotation CW/CCW for each motor
- Pixhawk is in correct orientation