Quad with no pitch and roll control

Hi,

I have an APM 2.5. It is about two years old. It has been on the shelf for a year or so, but I have had it flying on older firmware (I believe it was 2.8 or 2.9).

Today I spent the day getting things up to date on it again. I put on 3.1.5, went through the wizard and did all the calibrations. Everything appears to be working well. If i go to the radio calibration it calibrates fine and all channels move.

As the sun was setting I figured I would give it a flight before it got dark. It armed fine and I went to take off in stabilized mode. The quad lifted off as expected but began to drift towards me as I was downwind of its starting position. I pushed forward on the stick and nothing happened. I landed the quad and picked it up. Gave it half throttle. If I move the quad around I can feel it’s stabilizing but if I put in any input on the roll or pitch it does nothing. The RPM of all motors sound the same, and I can’t feel any pulling in any direction.

I tried to get a log file but mission planner says it cannot get log list.

Any ideas…

Thanks…

Today i wiped the eprom. Did the wizard setup again, and added my PID’s from before and the pitch and roll are working. I guess some setting from the old firmware was screwing things up.