I used xfacta spreadsheet to set initial parameters for autotune and set autotune agressiveness to 0.075 and accomplished the autotune process without any problems. But i feel the quad does not respond well when in loiter mode as I release the sticks. Please may you check the logs and PIDs and give me advise for better performance and stability.
Logs link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1gcZ_ckOM3yAu17y6PS7IM1TQHEf9fBBb
Thx in advance
It looks pretty good so far. Current monitoring is not working, probably try to fix that.
I would set:
do some test flying in ALTHOLD to check everything is OK and then run another Autotune.
If you’re still not happy with it after that, the alternative is to use all the params above and also lower this:
Be aware PIDs set for INS_GYRO_FILTER,30 so they might need some modifying before running a new autotune. Come back to use with a new .bin log if you have to.
Hi, thx a lot for your reply
I set all the parameters you suggested except the gyro_ins_filter and I made pitch autotune and it was great. But when I tried the roll autotune, it worked but the quad pitch forward from time to time. Another thing is when I modified the loiter parameters as suggested the quad wobbles more than before.
Here is the log for the pitch autotune
And here the link for roll autotune