Quad Copter crash (suspect RC jammer)

We have a Bad Saturday, I and my friends crash all planes copters and helicopters so we all suspect there was a RC jammer set up by some one then and only me have a flight record. Please help to analyze my log file and suggest my crash situation. Thank you very much!

@Ben Lee,
Here is an Auto Analysis of your dataflash log:

Size (kb) 1535.9775390625
No of lines 21607
Duration 0:00:00
Vehicletype ArduCopter
Firmware Version V3.2.1
Firmware Hash 36b405fb
Hardware Type
Free Mem 0
Skipped Lines 0

Test: Autotune = UNKNOWN - No ATUN log data
Test: Balance/Twist = GOOD -
Test: Brownout = GOOD -
Test: Compass = GOOD - No MAG data, unable to test mag_field interference

Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD -
Test: Empty = GOOD -
Test: Event/Failsafe = GOOD -
Test: GPS = UNKNOWN - No GPS log data
Test: IMU Mismatch = NA -
Test: Parameters = GOOD -
Test: PM = GOOD -
Test: Pitch/Roll = FAIL - Roll (142.25, line 10572) > maximum lean angle (50.00)
Test: Thrust = GOOD -
Test: VCC = GOOD -

You are not recording much log data, but your vehicle did definitely go out of control in the Pitch/Roll axes.
Regards,
TCIII GM

Hi, Developer TCIII,
Thank you for your comment
Please take look on my log file with the moment that before crash.
That last moment of data is very strange, let’s see the data fields of Desired Yaw and Yaw, Desired Roll and Roll, Desired Pitch and Pitch.
It not seem any hardware problems that I seen before.
Please help!
Please!

Without logging RCIN and RCOUT you can’t really know if jamming was going on. Up until the point you crashed the actual roll and pitch tracked the desired roll and pitch pretty well. But the desired values were pretty erratic. It could be jamming but could also be something else like a bad RC Rx. Also you had a lot of Baro glitches, so something is going on with your barometer. That could had something to do with it.

If an rc jammer was being used surely there would be a “radio” error to go with the multiple “baro” errors.
An rc jammer (as far as I’m aware) just spews out noise across the 2.4ghz spectrum at a high db, which in itself is totally illegal, at least in the UK.

Thank MarkM, If using a RC jammer is illegal too in Hong Kong and also it harm the player and vehicle in the field. We would like to find it out too if there was a RC jammer.
Thank OtherHand, baro glitches may cause by windy day and or speed heading wind although a high density sponge set in the APM. You are right the desired values were pretty erratic so we suspect a RC jammer was set up. Please give me more comment about this situation.