Qiu-Tek Zealot H743 PPM receiver input from FlySky FS-iA6B

I ordered the Qiu-Tek Zealot H743 flight controller (product page, ArduPilot wiki) and want to connect my remote to it.

1. I already have the FlySky FS-i6X remote and FlySky FS-iA6B receiver. Am I assuming correctly, that I have to connect the PPM-output of the receiver to the SBUS input of the flight controller? ArduPilot should recognize, that I want to use PPM, right? (I have only worked with PWM in the past…)
    Qiu-Tek Zealot power input

2. I bought the radio and receiver a while back. What do you use?

Sorry if this is a “dumb” question and I know that I can probably test is myself once the flight controller arrives. In this project particularly (university project for my bachelor thesis) I don’t want to risk wasting time on waiting for hardware to arrive, in case I need another remote and / or receiver. Thanks!

The H743, like most FC, will automatically recognize your RC input format. That input on the '743 is clearly marked “RC In”. You will need to create a 3-position switch if your transmitter does not offer one, and then define the PWM range output from that switch that corresponds to the required Arducopter flight modes. Good luck with your project!

2 Likes

Okay, thank you very much!