QGroundControl updated source code for herelink

Hello,

I work developing custom GCS for several companies, and lately there has been a few of them asking me if working over HereLink is possible. I did a quick search and I’ve not been able to find an updated source code version of QGC for HereLink. Is there any possibility that somebody can point me to where it is, in case it is still open?

Thank you.

Thank you very much! I was looking at proficnc and hex github profiles with no luck. That is great!

Best regards.

Hi,

Were you able to make an custom GCS for the Herelink

thank you

Hey, yes, that repo is all I needed!

Hi
Is your custom Herelink working using QGC as platform and Px4 as stack or Ardupilot as stack.
Secondly how can we get a copy of that version .

I have developed several versions of Herelink QGC since then. The end users mostly use Ardupilot, but a couple of them are also using it for PX4.

I don’t think a copy of the versions I have done are of much use to you, they are branded and customize for particular companies and end applications, but If you are a company and are interested on this please feel free to send me a private message and I will let you know how to proceed!

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi all!
I am trying to get the custom build of the herelink qgroundcontrol running, but I get the error: unknown type name ‘MAV_CMD’ , code is taken from here GitHub - CubePilot/qgroundcontrol-herelink . The normal build is working, just the custom one not. Does anyone know which actions should be taken to make it work? Thanks!

It seems some kind of issue with mavlink submodule, did you run a git submodule update --init --recursive after cloning?

Hello, I did all the steps, including the update of the submodule and the errors keep appearing to me, would anyone know how I can solve this?

Hi

Which version of QGC desktop runs on this version of Herelink v4.0.8

The pure version of QGC is v4.2.6 , I don’t know if that’s what you wanted to know

I wanted to know if Herelink supports QGC V4.2.6 Desktop as parameters simply dont align with Herelink QGC version on 4.08

Do you think this could be the problem?

For sure…100%.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx…

Have you ever configured a v4.0.8 herelink with a functional custom folder? If so, could you let me know how you did it? I thank !

I am actually a PX4 firmware user. I don’t use Ardupilot as it created issues with Herelink including esc calibration error using my Herelink Radio telemetry with Mission planner .

So in the clearest way, so configuring in the original code even? Since the custom folder does not work

Well currently my Herelink has the latest QGC v4.2.8 and it is working perfectly with PX4. I don’t see a reason why it should not work with Ardupilot.

Should I then update my QGC?