High level release notes here: https://docs.qgroundcontrol.com/en/releases/release_notes.html. Builds available at http://qgroundcontrol.com, Google Play and iOS App Store.
- Center Tool allows you to specify a map location in lat/lon or UTM coordinates. Making it easier to get to the location you want to create an offline map for.
- Ability to pre-download terrain heights for offline use.
- Help Provides links to QGC user guide and forums.
- Offline Maps
- Firmware Ability to flash either PX4 or ArduPilot Flow firmware.
- PX4 Pro Firmware
- Flight Modes Specify channels for all available transmitter switches.
- Tuning: Advanced Initial implementation of vehicle PID tuning support. Note that this is a work in progress that will improve in 3.5 daily builds.
- ArduPilot Firmware
- Power/Safety Support for new multi-battery setup.
- Trad Heli New setup page.
- File Load/Save New model for Plan file loading which matches a standard File Load/Save/Save As user model.
- Load KML Ability to load a KML file directly from the Sync menu. You will be prompted for what type of Pattern you want to create from the KML if needed.
- Survey Better support for irregular shaped polygons.
- Corridor Scan - Create a flight pattern which follows a poly-line. For example can be used to survey a road.
Fixed Wing Landing Pattern
- Landing area visually represented in Plan.
- Landing position/heading can be copied from Vehicle position/heading.
- Height of mission items can be specified as height above terrain.
- Survey and Corridor Scan can generate flight plans which follow terrain.
- Note: This feature does not support ArduPilot terrain as specified here: http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-terrain-following.html. See details for how it works.
- Edit Position Set item position from vehicle position.
- Pre-Flight Checklist You can turn this on from Settings. It provides a generic checklist to follow prior to flight. Expect more feature to appear for this in 3.5 daily builds.
- Many new values available for display.
- New Camera page which provides full camera control. Requires a camera which support new MavLink camera specification.
- ArduPlane Much better support for guided commands including QuadPlane support.
- High Latency Links Support for high latency links such as satelitte connections. Limits the traffic from QGC up to Vehicle on these links to reduce cost. Supports HIGH_LATENCY mavlink message. Supports failover back/forth from high latency to normal link with dual link setup.