QGroundControl now available in iOS App Store

Sorry Yuri the initial like was wrong. I meant to link to a DIY IOS to SIK radio design.

I was wondering is someone has developed a COTS solution.

Of if there is a bluetooth interface to a sik radio.

I see ways to use LTE but that would require more parts for me.

Anyway my searches dont seem find a solution. I’ll stick with android tablet for a portable GCS/QGC.

I see ways to use LTE but that would require more parts for me.
Anyway my searches dont seem find a solution. I’ll stick with android tablet for a portable GCS/QGC.

I am having the same problem, and have just found this post. I am surprised to see that it may be impossible to use Sik radios with iOS without hacking some DYI solution. Maybe I will just switch to Android for this. Sad, but whatever.

there seems to be a diy solution posted above (link below to make it easier to find). My assumption is what works for an Ipad will work for an Iphone but I could be very wrong.

MAVLink Radio Telemetry for iOS (kouky.org)

Anyway my android tablet does a great job.

More hacks, more components with broken links, etc… I mean it’s fun no doubt, but I would rather get flying :). I think I will stick with an Android tablet. Too bad though, it would have been nice to be able to use my iPhone and avoid buying yet another device :roll_eyes:.

That said, maybe I will keep the above as a project for next winter when I am bored and can’t fly due to continuous rain :slight_smile:. Thank you for the links!

i cant download with us region apple id
which region can download

I have had it on my iphone for years and I’m in the US.