PX4FLOW Setup Help for Mission Planner 1.3.74

Hey,

I am trying to setup the PX4Flow and I’ve followed the instructions (linked below) until step 7 for mission planner. When I click PX4Flow, I see a black screen with a picture of the PX4Flow and the focus mode button. Exactly the same screen that would appear if I had no PX4Flow at all. I do not see any kind of video or image feed on my screen. What have I done wrong or what can I do to fix this? Thanks so much.

Best, Cole

PX4FLOW Optical Flow Camera Board — Copter documentation (ardupilot.org)

What flight controller are you using? Some of them, like the old Pixhawks, only support some features. https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-limited-firmware.html#common-limited-firmware

@Derek

I am using a Pixhawk 2.1 Black Cube flight controller. I’ve looked at the page you linked. Would the Pixhawk that I have be excluded from using the PX4Flow under “older versions of the Pixhawk (with the RevA, RevY and Rev1 of the STM32F427 chip)”?

The older version of the Pixhawk is something different from what you have. Yours, despite the odd naming convention of a lower value “2.1” is actually newer than the Pixhawk 2.4.5 and 2.4.8. Should be able to run the optical flow so it must be something else. Wish I could help further but my knowledge is limited