Px4 Flow Sensor Image , No calibration in Mission Planner or Q Ground Control , when connected Via Micro-USbb

I am trying to get the image from Q Ground Control / Mission Planner with PX4 Flow Sensor connceted via micro-usb.

I am not getting anything , the PX4 Flow Sensor is detected but I cannot see the image under Px4 Flow.

Px4 Flow sensor is flashed withpx4flow-klt-06Dec2014.px4 firmware.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thnks

Hi @Ishan_Bhatnagar,

I’ve reproduced the problem and it looks likely that it is an MP issue. Hopefully we can get it fixed in an MP beta in the near-ish future.

I’ve added this to the 4.1 issues list.

hi @rmackay9, You were indeed right, it was a GCS issue, I rebuilt the Q Ground Control and the problem got resolved.

Another issue was integrating Benewake TF-02 Pro Range finder with ArduCopter 4.0.7. I was unable to use the Benewake Tf-02 Pro Ranger finder in GPS1 or GPS 2 serial ports.

@mlebret sent me a configuration, which was for ArduCopter 4.0.3, and voila, It is working now.

I reflashed Pixhawk Orange Cube with ArduCopter 4.0.3 and with the same configuration, I was able to get Benewake TF-02 Pro working on Serial 3 ( GPS1 ).

1 Like

@Ishan_Bhatnagar,

Great. MP has been fixed now as well. The fix is only in MP beta and I can’t say when Michael Oborne will release the next stable version but I’m sure it will get out eventually.