Problems moving to PX4 on Arduplane

I have fitted a PX4 to my plane to replace the non-working Pixhawk 1 clone that’s died but have some issues getting the PX4 to work on my wing.

1. The orientation of the plane is about 120 degrees out. See photo. Plane is facing north but shows south-west in Mission Planner. Yellow line showing correct orientation.

2. Cannot do onboard mag calibration. When I click the button, nothing happens - see photo.

3. Non of the servos move at all. They show as moving in Mission Planner on the servo out put (see photo) but don’t even twitch.

I’m pretty sure it’s all connected correct and I have a 5v BEC powering the servo rail - last photo shows setup.

Thanks

Je pense avoir le même problème que vous, ni le moteur ,ni les servos malgré l’armement du switch.je me demande si le pixhawk recu de chine n’est pas HS.

Faites-moi savoir si vous résolvez le problème. Je vais faire la même chose.

Let me know if you solve the problem. I will do the same.

Problème résolu pour ma part, j’ai programmer l’armement auto dans mission planner, des la mise sous tension le bateau s’arme et cela fonctionne .me reste plus qu’a voir les problèmes de réglages car le bateau avance en grand zig zag sur les waypoints ainsi que sur le retour en mode rtl.