Problem with vectored thrust on VTOL (forward flight)

Hello, I have the following configuration: tricopter with front 2 motor tilting for forward flight, 2 servos that are attached on the tilting motors that also have ailerons attached to them and 1 more servo for the elevator.
My goal is to have the 2 servos be used as normal tilt servos as any other VTOL but also work as ailerons servos.
As far as I know there is only 1 way to do this and that is to enable vectored thrust:

However this also affects the pitch which I do not want because that would mean that the ailerons are reacting to pitch commands.
Is there a way to only enable thrust vectoring for roll or change servo function based on flight mode?
If not how can I change the code so that this command only affects the roll axis? (I barely know anything about coding, but I imagine I can delete the code that is used to control the pitch axis)
If it isn’t so simple who or where can I find more help?

I have worked on making the aircraft for 6 months and I am frustrated that I got stuck at the final stages of setting up ardupilot for forward flight (in copter mode it works as intended) and I feel like there is nothing I can do myself because I do not understand code nor have found any other post/guides for my configuration because it isn’t a common one. I don’t want to throw all my work away so any help would be greatly appreciated.

For more information just ask