Problem with spektrum DX8

Hi, I’m in trouble with activating connection between a DX8 radiocommand and its receiver. After binding phase, no action is performed after any command sent. Is there any set up phase to perform before transmitting commands?
Please, give me any suggestion.
Thanks.

@alprior,
What receiver are you using with the transmitter?
Are you using a remote receiver or a standard receiver with the PPM encoder?
Regards,
TCIII GM

I’m using AR8000. I connected my RC receiver “S” (signal) pins to the “S” pins on Inputs of APM, using the jumper cable

@alprior,
Unless Spektrum has changed the design of the AR8000 receiver since I just bought mine a few weeks ago, the AR8000 does not have a PPM (“S”) output that can be connected to the APM.
Please indicate what AR8000 output connection you believe to be the “S” signal pins.
Regards,
TCIII GM

I made a connection as in figure

Regards

@alprior,
Okay, your description of the APM “S” inputs led to the confusion.
So you are using the PWM outputs of the receiver and connecting them to the APM receiver inputs.
Have you calibrated the transmitter inputs to the APM using MP or one of the other GCSs?
I assume that the receiver connect led is lighted when the transmitter is on and the APM is powered up?
Regards,
TCIII GM

My receiver seems to work fine. Actually my problem is the APM. I can’t connect APM to my PC, windows can’t recognize it, I think this is the reason why if I use my transmitter no action is performed after any command sent. I am afraid that APM is broken. In windows my error in driver is “request descriptor device failed”