Problem launching mission planner

Just got my new APM 2.6 and UBLOX GPS. However the latest Mission Planner I donwoladed installs just fine but refuses to launch, Can someone help? I am running a Windows 7 PC, but have not installed updates for a while(the computer has some issues with Windows Update) if that helps

@ayanakiev,
It could be that you do not have the latest version of NET Framework which is 4.0 or 4.5.

Also, you might want to go to the website of your Video Card manufacturer and get the latest driver updates. Do not trust Windows to tell you if you have the latest video drivers:-)
Regards,
TCIII GM

I’ve just updated Windows and my graphic card driver. The Net Framework version is 4.5.1 and the problem still persist. The Mission Planner returns a lenghtly error message and ask me to press any key to quit. Any other suggestions?

@ayanakiev,
Would it be possible to get a screen shot of the error message to help troubleshoot your issue?
Regards,
TCIII GM

I would post one tomorrow

See attached file. This is what I am getting when trying to launch Mission Planner(latest version)

Looks like a problem with your installed fonts. Are you using the standard Windows fonts for English?

Besides a few cirylic fonts that I use for my works I am using only the fonts supplied with Windows 7, but even the cirylic fonts were supplied by Microsoft.