Problem connecting Droidplanner - Samsung Note 8 JB 4.2.2

My Note 8 (JB 4.2.2) can’t work for DP , but my Note 2 (JB 4.1.2) work fine
Anyone has any solution ?

Falcon16

Hi Falcon,

I have a Note 3. By any change, maybe this will work, are you using a 3DR Radio? If so, look under the settings for telemetry connection type… it should be under usb. Also, for this to work, you need to have an OTG cable and your Note 8 MUST be capable of OTG connection. If not, then you’ll just be smackin your head against the wall for no reason. Look under google play for an app that checks the OTG capability connection on your phone. If it’s passes, then lets move forward with checking out why it won’t connect. One last thing, again in settings, scroll down to USB connection, where it says, Telemetry Link Speed, it should say 57600. I found it works best there. so far… :slight_smile:

Search for either of these or both, USB Host Check or USB OTG Checker I did both.

Oh yes, btw, I’m on JB 4.2.2 as well.

[quote=“falcon16”]My Note 8 (JB 4.2.2) can’t work for DP , but my Note 2 (JB 4.1.2) work fine
Anyone has any solution ?

Falcon16[/quote]

Sorry , forgot to set the Telemetry link speed to 115200 , afte set it is working fine now
Bigger screen , easy to plot waypoints .

No worries, glad it worked out.

Nice to see that you guys are helping each other, that way I can spend more time on development :smiley: