Problem: Connect with NTRIP on my Laptop

Hello i have a problem with my RTK- connection (NTRIP).
Dial-in and connect at my COMPUTER works. (Picture 1)
My Problem. It does not work on my LAPTOP but there is no error message. (Picture 2)
Both are in the same network and are not dialed in at the same time!

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

@Michael_Oborne ?

Edit - solved
Being more deliberate and setting the home in the flight planning section (as suggested here) has solved this. I made it quite far down the rabbit hole and neglected the basics!

I have the same problem…

I actually had abandoned NTRIP and purchased the HERE RTK system a year or so ago… I punched in the NTRIP info on my work desktop. BOOM satellites. Everything was up and running very well. I actually rushed home very excited. Punched in the same data to my laptop hoping to play around with the Rover this evening (I added lots of lights so I can do night testing here in the midwest USA)… no data, no error. Very odd.

I found a simple .exe NTRIP client online called Lefebure. I tried a few different settings. Mostly was interested to see if removing the password would help. Removing the password gave a fault and would not connect. It appears that I can connect, but I cannot receive data… which is odd. I turned off firewall, but that all did not help. Any ideas?

Make sure your home location is correct in flight planner. If it’s a vrs based system it is required to pick the best base

Edit - solved
Being more deliberate and setting the home in the flight planning section (as suggested here) has solved this. I made it quite far down the rabbit hole and neglected the basics!

I tried setting the home to ensure it was on my current location. I also tried setting the home 60 miles north where my work computer was.

I will re try back in the morning on that network to try and distinguish where the issue is. I found it interesting that the free client I downloaded also just timed out instead of receiving data.

Edit - solved

It was quite hard to sleep while pondering this issue… woke up a little earlier than normal and headed to work. Opened laptop…connect (same settings as last night). I have NTRIP connection and satellites shown on the laptop.

Here at work I was getting 25 mbps upload and 25 mbps down. At home I was getting 20 mbps down and 5 mpbs upload.

I am unsure if the free tool I downloaded helped at all in troubleshooting. It is still connecting and then timing out.

Edit - solved

Ill add, for this particular internet connection, I was able to move the home 500 miles away from where I am currently located and still receive signals
EDIT
If I moved my home location 1000 miles away I get a similar issue as I had last night, 500 miles was not enough to move the home position… I will try rehoming when I get the laptop back home.

I wonder since I have satellite internet if I have something odd happening with my location vs where it thinks I am.

I also am trying all of this with my autopilot OFF.